Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving


Just a quick post to say Happy Thanksgiving to all. It was fun....I'm glad it's over. My last count right before everyone ate, was 30 people. That's right...30 people were at my house. I never knew so many vehicles could fit in my driveway/yard.

5 comments:

Regina said...

Sharron, that is crazy! How in the world did you feed that many people?

Angela said...

That is a lot of people! Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!

Laura said...

I'm not sure I would have been able to make it - 30 people in my house?!?! I'm sure you were great, though! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Anonymous said...

Regina, thankfully I had to make very little of the food. My biggest contribution was having the house cleaned, decorated, and ready for guests. Believe me, that was enough!

Michelle said...

Ahhh..I get so crazy when we have a lot of people on their way over to the house, I want it to be perfect but I stress out the entire time, wouldn't you be suprised, but my spiritual gift is hospitality.