As most of you know, I try my best to avoid Norton Art Gallery at this time of year. However, I braved it a few weeks ago to check out the status of the azaleas. My precious little daughters were all for an impromptu chance to get pictures made of themselves....just for fun pics. Talk about an exercise in patience....
OK girls, look at Mommy:
Do you think that you could try to look happy about it?
Ummm...maybe not so fake Emma?
OK...we can move the gate....what are you guys looking at...
Sarah....please smile pretty...
Don't move Emma...don't smile, don't say anything, don't move...
Finally....this is it girls....no more after this...
They took off, pinwheels in hand, chasing a butterfly after this. Then I had to come close to beating Sarah in front of a security guard because she ran into the street. When I grabbed hold of her arm, she threw her pinwheel at me and let everyone know at the top of her lungs that she did not like me anymore. Ahhh...the joys of parenthood.











5 comments:
That last one looks like Emma's real smile, huh? What a pretty smile she has.
They look so sweet! Such cute pictures.
Wow, this sounds like one of my days. The pictures are great. Its like you can almost tell what they are thinking....of course one thought is take the picture MOM!
I can only imagine how hard it is to keep your patience when taking pictures of other people's kids, much less your own!! They still look beautiful, though! You did a great job.
You're funny, I love the commentating, but Ericka's right, even without you typing anything, we could tell what was being said in each picture :)
Post a Comment