We went to Dallas at the end of April..just me , Greg, and Stefan....here are a few of the pictures....Stefan obviously had fun. I'll post more in a few days. I know that I am playing catch up, but I really didn't think anyone read this thing anymore. Thanks for asking Candy.
![]() |
| Dallas / Scarboroug |





4 comments:
Thanks for updating Sharron! You got some really pretty pictures!!
That is neat. Thanks for sharing.
I am so happy you have blogged again! That place is just beautiful. Your boys are really funny, too! Michael will be coming to stay with me in Dallas for a week, probably in August, but we're not 100% sure when yet. You need to let me know where some good places to visit might be!
I love the red colors...brightened my day! Thanks for adding this on here.
Janet :)
Post a Comment