Greg, the girls and I went to the country this past weekend. As always, it was non stop corralling of the girls, but hey...at least they have fun.
Here are a few shots :)
![]() |
| The Country |
Greg, the girls and I went to the country this past weekend. As always, it was non stop corralling of the girls, but hey...at least they have fun.
Here are a few shots :)
![]() |
| The Country |
Posted by Anonymous at 10:52 PM
4 comments:
I am so glad you shared these pictures. I love them. The "camp" is really a nice place. I like the pond and so many of the trails and trees and teepee make you want to just go for a walk.
Youth !
I recal hearing about it some time ago :)
I like the way that your croped this and the saturation of the colors
Too many of us Pro's neglect getting images of our family
Great to see you do not fit that mold !
steve
Love the pictures of the camp and your precious lil ones....I can hear the conversation now...."No Emma, I want to go this way" "No Sarah we go this way"....lol
You're terrific!
Janet :)
Those are great pictures, Sharron!
Post a Comment