Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Have you ever seen the Michelin baby?

I have. This week as a surprise to me, my sister-in-law and 4 month old nephew flew in from Florida. This was my first time to see Richard...who was named after my Dad. I am only posting 2 pictures tonight....so Cindy can see him. But believe me, I will be posting more later this week. This little boy already has his Aunt Sharron wrapped around his finger.

He is only 4 months old and already weighs about 23 pounds...

8 comments:

Ericka said...

What a sweetie! Beautiful smile.

Candy said...

Wow, what a big guy! Ella weighed 20 lbs at her 1 year check-up. He is very cute. I know your glad to meet him! :)

Steve said...

way kewel lil boy

I am thrilled that you had this heart warming experience this week with him !

He looks like he loved being near you !

steve

Laura said...

I am so glad I got to see him in person & to meet your sis-in-law Sunday! He is really cute, even with the rolls!!

Michelle said...

He is precious!!! I bet he gets a lot of pinchin' around everyone!

destiny said...

He is so cute! I enjoyed visiting with them in the nursery!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet smile! Those eyes won't miss a thing! And a smile that melts hearts. What's up with not feeding the boy? haha
What a blessing and I know how this warmed your heart.

Janet :)

CindyJ said...

I didn't actually get to see these pictures until I got back to LA. He is such a cutie! Wish I could have seen him in person.