Monday, July 02, 2007

Now you see it....now you don't

A week or two ago, I posted some shots of Stefan with his longer hair...but no braces.


Now here is a shot of him without his long hair. He cuts it every summer and it usually takes us a few days to get used to. I like it though.....what do you guys think?

7 comments:

Ericka said...

I like it. BUT, it does make him look older (don't tell him).

Laura said...

Much better!!!

destiny said...

Nice--the look of summer! He's got great hair.

Anonymous said...

wow!
HE LOOKS MORE AND MORE LIKE GREG EVERYDAY. I AM SURE THE GIRLS LOOK LIKE LITTLE SHARRONS

LOVE YOU
JESS

Sharron said...

I know he looks older this way. It doesn't bother him that it makes him look older. He loves his bangs and doesn't want them much shorter.

I know that he looks like Greg, but he still looks ALOT like me too.

All I know is that he is almost 6 ft now...and that is just hard to believe.

I love this boy so very much......even though he can be a huge pain some days....
That's kids for you.

Sharron said...

I meant to say that he still looks ALOT like me to me.

See what happens when I post in the middle of the night.

CindyJ said...

His personality makes him look even more like you! Took me a little bit to get used to the hair, but I really do like it now.