As many of you know, Stefan is in the Haughton High band....and loves it! In October they performed at the District XIII Marching Festival at Parkway High School. And they did very well. The girls and I went to show our support...and as a little bonus, my alma mater (Southwood) was there. Let's just say that their style has changed alot since I was in the band there.
Here are a few shots from Haughton's performance:








And here are a couple of the girls that were there to keep me company and irritate all at the same time:


Tuesday, December 25, 2007
District XIII Marching Festival - October 20th
Posted by Anonymous at 6:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Those are great pictures of the band, Sharron! I'm glad he enjoys it so much. I love seeing him walk by our house in the Homecoming Parade!!
This looked like it was so much fun.
Post a Comment