Whew...finally a break. Business was, well busy from September all the way through Christmas. It was almost a relief to get to the actual holidays just to have some kind of break.
Christmas break was just real hectic and eventful.
Kenneth, Jinling, and Richard arrived about a week before Christmas. They stayed for a day then headed on to Dallas to see my niece, Kristen. She had her second baby girl just a few days before my brother came in. She named her Stephanie Michelle and from what I have heard, she is a healthy little girl.
While they were in Dallas, Greg, the kids, and I managed to get down to Natchitoches to see the lights.






They came back after a few days. Christmas was at my house again. All were in attendance except for my brother-in-law, John, and my niece, Kristen and her family. We had so much fun.




The girls were crazy, loud, and just almost overly wound up most of the day. Both were thrilled with their special gifts from Santa: a dress up wedding dress for Emma and a ballerina doll for Sarah. And two princess sleeping bags. They are such girl girls:)

Stefan got all kinds of "manly" things plus the one gift that all the males spent the day playing with: and electronic helicopter. Why didn't they get one for Kenneth and Greg too?

Christmas dinner was at Mom's...non-traditional...we did Mexican. Nice for a change.




I had a wonderful night out with just my sister-in-law during the holidays. We laughed, we ate, we shopped. I just love Jinling. And then I had just a movie night with my brother's family and Mom....love National Treasure 2!!!!
Oh...the big news: Richard started walking while he was here!!! He took a couple of steps to my brother one night. Then the next night he took off and walked to me!!! Aunt Sharron is in love with that little boy.




1 comment:
I love the pictures. The girls are getting so big. Your pictures of the lights are beautiful. You have a way of capturing such special moments :)
Post a Comment