Destiny tagged me:
List 7 random things that people may not know about you. The rules are to link the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours. Post the rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- I am not a coffee drinker. I get all my caffeine intake from Diet Mt. Dew...I know they are loaded. If that is not available, I will drink Diet Dr. Pepper. However I do love Green Tea Frappuccinos from Starbucks.
- I apparently don't require much sleep. I never sleep an entire night through. I always wake up and stay awake for at least an hour.... explains all of my late night blogging:)
- In high school, I was on the varsity swim team, played piano in the jazz band, was on the percussion line and was the only girl bass drum player. (Probably a little over involved!)
- I always wanted to be an Egyptologist when I was growing up (go Raiders of the Lost Ark)! But that wasn't realistic and I was really into the artsy side so I majored in art...fashion design and photography.
- I have been a sports PR Director, an MIS tech, a graphic designer, a small religious organization's marketing director, and a photographer. I guess I like diversity. Or I have too many interests. It always runs along the artsy side though.
- I rarely buy my own bread. We try to eat as good as possible. So we grind our own wheat and I make our own bread from scratch. With five people, it can seem like I am baking everyday.
- I love genealogy. However, I haven't done any work on mine for a year now. I have traced both my family and Greg's back pretty far. I know that one of my Mom's ancestors was Pocahontas. It's history...and I love history.... old photographs, old stories, old places.
I tag:
Ericka
Tricia
Melissa




5 comments:
Sharon, Hey...I didn't know you baked your own bread. I would like to see the process of grinding wheat. You go Suzie Homemaker!
Thanks, Sharon!! Those were very interesting things! I can relate to a lot of them!! The not sleeping much, lots of different interests....And I'm going to learn to make bread. I made my mom learn so she can teach me. I'm not going to grind my own wheat, though. Hey, maybe you should do a post on that. I would like to know how its done.
Ok, I promise I will do mine tonight!
Like you new header!
Sorry I left out an r. I noticed after I published my comment!
Post a Comment