~ Sweet Sixteen ~
Scary....this was the day that Stefan became a legal DRIVER!!! That's right, be careful on the roads....because he is out there now. Just kidding...I think it is more scary for me than him.Anyway, I let Stefan take his drivers license test on his birthday, and to his great delight...he passed. Then we had a little get together at our house with just the family. Cake...ice cream...pizza..gifts...money for Stefan to put in the tank of his little car.
It is hard to believe that my baby boy is now 16! And I didn't even think about getting a picture of him holding his license....oh well.








2 comments:
I loved calling and wishing Stefan happy birthday, I just could not get up early enough to be the first one :)How fun to be 16 and driving. I'm just glad its not me all over again.
I hate I missed it, but Happy Birthday, Stefan!!
Post a Comment