Well...I was about to say that I was caught up, but I forgot to make mention on this blog about Mike Carter. He is the husband of one of my best friends. On January 5th, he was in a near-fatal accident that has left him in a coma. They have three children together...Mike has 5 children total.
For the whole story, check out my other blog at: Mike's Journey
For the whole story, check out my other blog at: Mike's Journey
There are weekly updates there.





1 comment:
Thank you my friend for all of your hard work. God truly blessed me when he put you in my life. (Sniff, sniff)You are truly remarkable :) You have no idea how many lives you have touched through your beautiful work and our friendship. You are an awesome photographer with a terrific business and a remarkable gift for capturing what no other photographer can do. Thank you for being my friend.
Post a Comment