Sunday, June 22, 2008

17 Years Strong - Happy Anniv. 2 Me

Today is our 17th anniversary. So much has changed since then. Greg and I have both lost our fathers and grandparents. Both of our mother's have moved back to town. We've had three children. Wow....17 years. I thought I would do a short reminiscing ...I did say short :)

This was us on our wedding day....we definitely look YOUNG.


Me...pregnant with Stefan. Greg, his sister, Teresa, and his dad.



1992 - Stefan and me at the hospital.


Greg and Stefan...at home.
10 - 1/2 years later...Greg with Emma...
I said it would be short. Actually that's all that I found still sitting on my hard drive. Needless to say, we have changed. 17 years is a long time. Just look at us now....that's us on the profile pic. It's good though....it's worth it. Definitely worth it :)

4 comments:

Candy said...

Congrats Sharron!!! I loved seeing all the old pictures. :)

Martha said...

Congratulations!!! Happy anniversary! I love seeing the pictures from your wedding and in the hospital from your first two babies..so sweet!

Angela said...

Loved seeing these old pictures! Isn't it fun to see how we change? Happy Anniversary!

larissasmommy said...

I know that this is a few weeks late but happy anniversary!! I just looked at the pics of Stefan and Emma and they are so sweet..... but you forgot your precious cinderella , or sleeping beauty or snow whites baby pics