Stefan went to Student Life camp at the beach this past week. When I received a call from him on Monday, I was actually excited. I thought he was calling to say hi and tell me how much he loved and missed me and...NOT. Yeah...I'm not that stupid. I get a call from Stefan the first day that he is camp....my reaction....What's wrong?
Well, there are these really cool things at the beach called waves. And if you don't pay attention, they might just blow you over and wash your glasses out to sea. Yep, Stefan called to let me know that his glasses are now drifting somewhere in the Gulf of Mexico. I can only hope that somewhere out there swims a dolphin with optically improved vision.
Guess I'll be at the doctor's office yet again this week.





1 comment:
Oh, I love it. Poor Stefan but the idea of nemo with glasses, priceless. I enjoy when you share old pictures of the family. Stefan and Emma were beautiful babies.
Post a Comment