Thursday, July 31, 2008

Beach Party

A few weeks ago the girls came out of their room dressed in their swimsuits, red velvet hats, and sunglasses. They said they wanted to go play in their little pool. (We have one of those kiddie pools set up so they can play in the water without us having to get into the big pool.)

I was fine with this.....here they are as they were preparing for what they called a "beach party".






Of course, little did I know, there would be demands. First they came to the back door requesting...ice cold lemonade. Then they came back asking for magazines - they needed something to read as they lounged by the pool. Then they came back and demanded that the radio be turned on....no beach party is complete without music. I was left wondering when they would request a pool boy to fan them?!?


Looks like they were getting ready to recruit our dog for something.....

2 comments:

Martha said...

These pictures are too cute!

Laura said...

That is hilarious! I probably would have fallen out if they actually requested a pool boy...what are you letting them watch on tv?!?! They look adorable!