Emma thinks she is so grown up. Especially since she will be 6 on Saturday. I have been REAL busy today trying to get stuff done, so I haven't talked with her alot. She just came in to me and we had the following brief conversation:
Emma: Mommy, I'm so excited about my party on my birthday.
Me: Me too Em. I can't wait for you guys to have a great birthday.
Emma: Mommy, let's talk about the party.
Me: We will later, Emma. Mommy has got to finish getting stuff ready for Cubbies.
Emma: That's OK. Mommy....just know that when you're ready to talk, I'm here. Just come to me when you are ready.
What a hoot! Where did she learn that?
Wednesday, November 05, 2008
Today's Funny - When You're Ready I'm Here
Posted by Sharron at 3:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment