
Today was a sad day for our church. Mrs. Bobbie passed away. She was one of those kind of people that are often classified as pillars of the church. She had been at our church since it began many years ago. I have no idea how long she has run the nursery and headed up the Cubbie program. All I know is that those little kids love her and will miss her. There is a void in the nursery program now...who knows what God has in store for it. We will miss you Mrs. Bobbie.
This has been particularly saddening for me because I have been preoccupied with the anniversary of Dad's death last week...it marked two years since the last time I actually saw and heard my Dad. Next week is my parents anniversary...would have been 44 years. What can you do? Believe it or not....I just want to cry.
Friday, September 29, 2006
Those that we have lost
Posted by Anonymous at 12:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment