Today was the girl's birthday party. They had a blast and are now sleeping off the effects of cake, ice cream, candy, and excitement. Thanks to those of you that came...it made it a fun event for the girls. Hard to believe that they are 3 and 4 now. Anyway, here are a few pics from the party.
Daddy face painting...
This is what Sarah looks like when she does her own face painting...camo princess!
Mommy and baby...see the resemblance!
Making his crown...king of the world...at least that's what Regina told Sean that he would be!!
Pluck - A - Duck....they all seemed to like this. I think it was the get wet factor.












4 comments:
Great pictures, Sharron!! I'm so glad you posted the picture of Kaylee and me. I don't think I have any pictures of the two of us together like that. I guess I can see the resemblance (or however it's spelled)! I think I want my hair to match her hair color!
I hate that we missed this! This will be two in a row now, I had planned on going up until the very last moment of Saturday, I was even going to just go up there for 30 minutes but couldn't, I am so sorry. And now you are probably like, "ummm..not a big deal that Michelle wasn't there, she can get over it, we had bigger plans without her", but Alli couldn't stop talking about how it was time to go to the party. The girls will have their gifts by next Sunday, unless I see you before then. Games and crafts, I will have to remember that for March. Its so funny trying to throw a girly party when there are so many boy friends, you just gotta make it work, the girls looked quite lovely in their attire!
You did such a good job on their party! Pretty decorations and activities that the kids all liked. I wish I could plan one party for two kids. I guess it only works because they're close in age and both girls.
Looks like the girls had fun. I heard it was a great party!
Post a Comment