What a sweet looking little guy! Okay, I need one in my arms right now, slowy swaying side to side, smiling, humming...Oh, how I love new babies...am I ovulating or something, why am I talking like this...breath in and then out, now imagine doing this during contractions, okay baby fever is slowly slipping away...isn't it?...Ken!
Grossed out? Yeah, sorry and right here on your blog... :0)
4 comments:
How sweet!
Congratulations one your
Congrats on your new nephew...how nice that they named him after your dad!
What a sweet looking little guy! Okay, I need one in my arms right now, slowy swaying side to side, smiling, humming...Oh, how I love new babies...am I ovulating or something, why am I talking like this...breath in and then out, now imagine doing this during contractions, okay baby fever is slowly slipping away...isn't it?...Ken!
Grossed out? Yeah, sorry and right here on your blog... :0)
Post a Comment