Wednesday, June 13, 2007

No more braces


Yea....Stefan finally got his braces off...after 3 years. He smiles alot more now. And believe it or not, he actually got his hair cut the other day. I'll have to put pictures up with his hair cut later.

There are more pics of him on my business blog...go and check them out...its even OK for you to look at other pictures there and leave comments...unheard of I know!

4 comments:

Ericka said...

I can tell that Stefan is growing up! This is a good picture of him.

Candy said...

Congratulations to being finished with braces to you and Stefan! I remember that great feeling of getting those things out of my mouth!!

destiny said...

Great picture! What a relief to get those braces off!
Love your blog Sharon!

Anonymous said...

Stephen's smile lights up a room! He's such a charmer...gee wonder where he got that from hmmm? I love the pic.

Janet :)