Since my dear, best friend, Cindy, does not yet have a blog..I have decided to do some bragging for her. So, here goes....
Tricia...just a few days before she had Jubilee. I love this picture.....I didn't ever think that Tricia would ever really look pregnant. She has always been so thin....she reminds me so much of Cindy in this picture.
The following are just shots of Mommy and baby.....
(Tricia made the baby sling...without a pattern.)
Now a shot of the proud Daddy with his daughter. Cindy said that Stephen rushes in from work everyday to play with Jubilee.
The proud parents...of course you can't actually see the baby in this one.....
And here is one of Grandpa (don't know what he wants to be called) and Jubilee....
Yes...she will have Tony wrapped around her finger.
Yes...she will have Tony wrapped around her finger.
This last one was taken at the airport right before Cindy and Tony left. I know that Tricia has that new mother tired look, but other than that, I think she looks great!


Everyone is doing well. Remember to check out their blog for updates....













4 comments:
I cant believe how much Jublee has changed since her first picture posted online. She has already begun to fill out and loose that "new" look. Everyone looks so happy. Thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures with us.
Thanks for sharing pictures. They all look so happy! Sweet baby!
Thanks Sharron for sharing these percious pictures. You certainly can see the love in this family. Jubilee has such a sweet smile. Reminds me of Cindy's smile. Trisha looks so great for just having a baby! I like the "vanishing baby under the blanket trick". (haha) Stephen you are a super dad. And Grandpa Tone....wow what a softee. Not proud at all huh?
Oh my gosh, that baby is so precious!! Look at Tricia's body only days later, crazy!!! Why can't that have been me? :)
Post a Comment