Thursday, August 02, 2007

Happy 15th Brent!!!!!!

As most of you know, Stefan and Brent have been best friends for years. As a result, Brent has kind of become our second son. I love this kid like he is my own. And I am very proud of Brent...he has done so well in high school and ROTC. Anyway......Brent is 15 today...so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

4 comments:

CindyJ said...

My silly, sweet, and occassionally serious boy is 15 today! He hardly looks like a boy anymore, so grown up & shaving (just peach fuzz, but long enough that it had to go). I couldn't be more proud of him and the direction his life is going.

Ericka said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you....Happy 15th Brent.

Steve said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steve said...

prior post I typed too fast and browser only got part of it.....
as I was saying

Love the second image the tones et all rock

happy B day and I wish I was that young and had ever had half that much hair :)

steve