Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sarah....the lamppost hugger

Every time that we go to Mom's house I have to drag Sarah off the lamppost out front. I don't know what her fascination is with it, but none the less fascinated she is with it. I was able to catch her a few weeks ago before she was dragged down and threatened.
Oh...yes...I know, she is wearing her pajamas. I think that was a sleeping beauty day and she insisted on wearing her pajamas over to Grandmother's house because Sleeping Beauty sleeps. And of course she can't sleep in anything but her PJs.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He He! Thats funny. She's so cute.

~Brittney~

Ericka said...

Its the toes that get me on this one. As if she is holding on for life and her toes will keep her there until the end.

Sharron said...

She has always had long toes. We used to tell her she could probably climb like a monkey....now we don't because we have discovered that she really can climb. Sarah will always be the child that gives me heart failure.

Laura said...

She is so precious hanging on to that pole! Great pictures, even if she is in pj's. That's probably the best part!