A couple of weekends ago Kristen, Kristy and I had a fellowship for the girls at my house. I have known this set of girls for such a long time because they are all Stefan's age. However, I was a little nervous about how the evening would go. Kristen had the idea that they would have a glam makeover night and they could take goofy photos for their myspace.
Let's just say that they are all a little crazy! I had a blast just watching them be them! This is really a great group of girls. I'm thrilled to be able to work with them this year.




3 comments:
That was sooo fun Mrs. Sharron. I'm glad that we did that. I don't get to do stuff like that very often.
~Brittney~
All the girls have such beautiful smiles. I am sure that they all had a great time.
It looks like they all had a great time!
Post a Comment