Tuesday, January 08, 2008

The Girls Birthday Party with friends.

Since the girl's birthday was in the middle of the week, we decided to have their "friends" party on Saturday, Nov. 10th. Wes's birthday was the end of October, so the two of us decided to team together and have the parties at the church in Big D.

The kids had a blast....I think the hit of the party was the Disney space walk.

I just can't get over how old the girls are getting.

Thanks to everyone who came.....we all appreciated it.

Here are just a few shots:

(The hit of the party)

(Favors anyone?) (Wes)
(Spiderman, spiderman....Wes's cake)
(Sarah and Arielle)
(Emma blowing out her set of cupcakes.....way less messy!)
(I think they were playing school....or Follow the Leader)

(The birthday boy)

1 comment:

Ericka said...

This was such a fun day. Are we really ready for next year?