Well...suffice it to say that Stefan was NOT the first person to wreck the car. Sad but true, it was me.
The girls and I were running some errands and I had to pull out of a tree-lined street with a blind corner. As I puller out, an older couple in a big red truck came speeding around the corner. I did the only thing I could...looked in the rear view mirror and threw the car in reverse. Did I say that this was a small, dark tree-lined street that I was pulling out of? Anyway, I didn't see anything before I went into reverse. However, within moments, I heard a horn and felt the car connect with the bumper of a UPS truck. Oh joy!
MY consolation in this matter is this: If I had not thrown the car in reverse, Sarah and I would have been seriously hurt or killed. The UPS driver evern stated that I did the only thing that I could.
So the injury in this accident was the back of Stefan's car. Fortunately, it is probably going to be minor body work to fix it.
Yeah for me!
Tuesday, January 08, 2008
The Wreck :(
Posted by Anonymous at 2:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I remember this day. It was the pits. But all is well!
Post a Comment