Thursday night Greg and Stefan went to the country and left the girl at home to play. After an exciting moment when Sarah bit the fire out of Emma's leg (her excuse was that Emma wouldn't leave her alone), we decided to go rent a movie.

The three amigos....that would be the three of us....rented "Enchanted" ad I had never seen this, but heard that it was good. We returned to the house, changed into pj's, popped popcorn, piled up on the couch under a comforter, and popped in the movie. Well...I guess we slid the movie in...DVD player. Anyway, we just loved the movie. The girls laughed and laughed. Emma kept saying that she loved the "romantic" movie.
Sometimes it is fun to spend quality time with them doing nothing but just spending time with them.




2 comments:
I saw it for the first time friday night, well, actually saturday morning (i stayed up til about 3). I thought it was a cute movie.
~Brittney~
We LOVE this movie and just bought it. Everyone likes this movie...adults and kids alike!
Post a Comment