Last week I took the girls to the Corn Maize. It's about 20 minutes north of Shreveport. This was the first time that we met up with one of the local home school groups. Fortunately, Cindy and the kids came so there were some familiar faces.

(Just part of the group)
The girls loved it! In fact, they got a little upset when I said it was time to go. That might have to do with them being overly tired though:)
They had pig races, pumpkin blasters, three different mazes, a hayride, and several other things. It definitely kept the kids busy. If you are interested, check out their website: Country Fun Farms .
Here are a few:

















4 comments:
How fun! We still need to go this year although I'm not sure if this is the place we've been to before or not. I'm about the check out the website! Thanks for including it! :)
We've been wanting to go there this month! Thanks for the website info! It looks like it was so much fun:)
What a great time and the girls let you put bows in their hair. I love it. How fun to meet up with another group.
Oh wow! I wish I would have known about this. I really wanted to get some activities together but I just can't seem to find the time, and I don't know any homeschooling groups yet :( Bummer...looks like you all had a great time :)
Post a Comment