I have no pictures to illustrate this story, however, I am sure that you wouldn't want to see one if I had one.
I have always heard stories about children that get items stuck up their nose, but have been fortunate not to have any of my own do this. Well that has changed.
The other day I heard Sarah crying in her room. Emma was telling her that she was going to get "Mommy". Sarah said "No, wait for Daddy to get home." Of course, I had to see why. When I got in the room, I saw all of their Mardi Gras beads on the floor. Sarah was in front of their full length mirror holding her nose and whining. Emma promptly supplied the following information: "Sarah has a bead stuck in her nose!"
Sure enough, there was a pearl Mardi Gras bead stuck in her nose. After a brief surgery consisting of a bright light and tweezers, said pearl was deposited in the trash and Sarah was given a stern lecture on what would have transpired if the pearl had not come out.
When I asked her why she didn't want to tell me she said: "I thought you would be mad and not take it out". So, at least I know that I still have Sarah snowed.....LOL
Monday, October 06, 2008
It finally happened
Posted by Sharron at 12:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Oh goodness...that's so funny she wanted to wait to tell her daddy! Good thing you got it out!!!
That is so funny. She really thought you was not going to take it out.
Love you guys and miss you
How funny! It hasn't happened to any of my 3 yet but sure it will.
Post a Comment