Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Sunday's Preschool Choir

I know this is out of order...but so am I. Isn't it so cute to see our kids up there on stage attempting to sing? I remember 5 or 6 years ago when we only had Stefan. I used to love to watch the little kids sing and think about having another little one that would get up there and do all the appropriate things. You know what I'm talking about...waving at the crowd, laying down on stage while everyone else is singing, pulling their underwear out of their butt or yelling at the top of their lungs. I wish I could remember which kid that did that. He's probably a really likeable middle schooler now. Oh well...at least Emma sang! There's always next year....Sarah will be old enough to be in the choir then. If you look closely at the bottom left hand corner of this picture, you will see Dalton bent over looking at his shoes...hmmm, I wonder if Laura noticed:) here's a few more for grins and giggles...







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute pictures Sharron!!

Anonymous said...

Cute! I can't wait for my boys to be in choir.

Laura said...

No, I wasn't even looking for the kid! Congrats on your accomplished singer! (I'm just teasing) I'm proud of my clown!