Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Fall Festival

I think that this is the first year in a long time that it hasn't rained, drizzled, or been unbearably cold for Fall Festival. I don't know about the rest of you, but my kids ate way too much candy. On the way home, all Emma could say was "No more candy for the rest of my life!" For some reason, I don't believe her.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

When we got home Ken and I were talking about who all we saw and yada yada yada, and he asked if I saw you all. I said, "Yeah, you didn't see them...they were the two princesses eating candy with their daddy...the entire time." Now, I could be wrong, but everytime I looked over towards that area, all three of them had their faces in eachothers buckets! :) The candy! <--thats what its all about, not the hokey pokey.

Anonymous said...

My kids are still enjoying their candy (and so am I).

Regina said...

Your girls were beautiful little princesses! And they were eating candy when I saw them, too. Hmm...

Laura said...

Wouldn't that be great, if our kids NEVER wanted candy again!! Then I could eat all the candy I wanted (and not just after the kids went to bed)!