Friday, December 15, 2006

Another day

Another new background. I am usually a creature of habit....except when it comes to art. So, sorry, but, I must subject all of you to different backgrounds. Think of it as your personal slideshow....sort of.

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Hey Sharron! Where do you get your backgrounds from? I'd be glad to give you some beautiful pictures of the Christian sites in Turkey and Greece if you'd like. ie. 7 churches of Revelation, Antioch, Tarsus, Assos, Troas (Troy), Philippi, Corinth and Thessalonica. Just let me know.

Anonymous said...

Hey Leigh...as always, it's great to hear from you. I would love to have some of your pictures. I'm a big fan of historical sites and churches. (Little know fact----I almost majored in Egyptian history. I really wanted to be an Egyptologist / Archaeologist.)

Most of the backgrounds that I use on my blog are pictures that I have taken.

Hey if you want, e-mail your address to me so I can put you on my Christmas card list.

tsfoster2@bellsouth.net

Take care.