Saturday, December 02, 2006

Why I don't pay for Santa pics

This is why I don't pay for Santa pictures. Note how close and how happy Emma looks to be there. It's AMAZING to see how excited she is about Santa. Did I mention that just moments before this I had to pry her away from my leg. Hmmm...always my favorite time of the year for pictures. HO! HO! HO! Merry Christmas!!!



2 comments:

Angela said...

I love Santa pics and mine look something similar to that. No, really, I think Santa pics are hilarious and will be something funny to look back on. I take the kids to the mall every year and pay the outrageous costs for a 5x7 (that are not even good, mind you) but now that I have 4 years worth of pictures to look back on I am glad I did it.

Laura said...

That's funny. What's up with Emma all the way on the other end?? Was she afraid Santa would bite? You know, I completely forgot to take my kids to see Santa last year. That would have been Kaylee's first Santa picture. I guess I'll just have to get it this year!