Friday, December 15, 2006

Water aerobics



Did I ever mention that bathtime is water aerobics time at our house. You would think that the tub is a place for aquatic sports. As you can see....Sarah is trying out her future Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue look.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Pretty eyes on this little one!

Angela said...

Our bathtime is trying not to get wet in the process of giving them a bath. Cute pic of your little one.

Autumn said...

This is such a cute pic! Bathtime is always a great time to mop my floors at my house.

Laura said...

Woah...watch out for that one!! I do not like giving Dalton a bath at all - I get so aggravated at all the water! I usually give Kaylee a bath & Michael will give Dalton a bath. If they take a bath together, Michael is usually the responsible party. Hey, some parents just aren't cut out for bathtime!