Monday, January 22, 2007

My son died last night

OK....I know that got your attention....it's true, Stefan died last night. And it was very weird to watch. Stefan is performing in Last Chance up at our church and he has the joy of playing Allan...a kid that shoots a couple of friends and then commits suicide. I was very proud of him and my other "son" Brent. They both did a great job. It was just weird....I knew what his role was, but it was still creepy to watch him act like he shot someone, committed suicide and went to hell.

On a lighter side....mom is playing Grandma in the drama. She doesn't speak, she just comes out and hugs family members as they enter Heaven. It gives me joy to call her Grandma this week....she hates that name! He! He! I think I shall teach the girls to call her Grandma too!!!!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Stefan did a great job!! Michael & I saw Last Chance Monday night, and I was very impressed with the whole gang in his scene.

Angela said...

Yep, I agree, Stefan did great. That had to be a tough part to play but I thought everyone in the drama did an excellent job.

Michelle said...

I past him on the way to the nursery before the drama Tuesday night, and he was very excited about his scream that he had been perfecting! Cute kid! And great job, I kinda looked around at the different family members of those going to hell, and the sad looks on their faces even tears just at the thought of it. Weird though, because you would think they would be fine with it since they're actually saved as you were okay with Stephan using his acting as a ministry because you knew in real life that boy is going to heaven, anyway just a weird observation I had.