Wednesday, August 08, 2007

First Day Back




I can't believe that school started back today...and that my baby boy (well my only boy) is a sophmore now!!!

Don't the girls look happy to be taking their brother to school?

6 comments:

Ericka said...

Your old. Ha, older than me.

Ericka said...

ya know, you really are not older than me. I just had to say that becuase Stefan is 16.

Sharron said...

That's right...YOU are older than me.....and don't rush it...Stefan is still 15.

Laura said...

Seriously, Stefan looks alot better with this haircut. Be sure to tell him! I LOVE the picture of the girls - that's too funny!

destiny said...

You better watch that boy in high school! He's gonna break somebody's heart--probably mama's!! Love the pic. of the girls--they look thrilled!

Anonymous said...

He already breaks my heart. I always heard that when boys reach a certain age, they don't like to be hugged on and such. But Stefan still likes to hug on us and always tells us that he loves us. He can be such a sweet boy. He'd probably dies of embarrassment reading this though.