In the third picture it looks as if one of the girls could still be in the water. These are beautiful, especailly downtown where you focused on the two lights with the downtown bulding in the background. I love the one where it looks as if Emma is sitting on a little mushroom.
4 comments:
In the third picture it looks as if one of the girls could still be in the water. These are beautiful, especailly downtown where you focused on the two lights with the downtown bulding in the background. I love the one where it looks as if Emma is sitting on a little mushroom.
Sharron I love these and would love to have a finished print of number 3
I am serious, give me a price for an "Art at Night by Sharron" print
Steve
These are awesome, Sharron! Love the night shots. It is really cool how Emma looks like she's actually sitting on the water!
#3...which one is number 3?
Post a Comment