Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Getting the hang of it

Sometimes, the day to day life can become overwhelming. Between work, kids, spouse, church and everything else one wonders how you can get anything done....and is what you're getting done good enough. Sometimes you just wonder exactly why you are doing all of this.

Trying to reorganize my life to make homeschooling into a daily part of it has taken some restructuring. Especially since I am doing preschool for Sarah and Emma. However, I am comforted in the fact that we will "get the hang of it".

I still feel that this is the best choice for my kids right now. You just can't trade this quality time with them at this age....these days....they just pass so quickly.

4 comments:

Ericka said...

Awww, you are doing great. So, when do you get to come help me?

Ashlie said...

Your girls are so beautiful! And I admire your desire to homeschool. It's definitely a noble undertaking! The three of you are in for some great times together!

Steve said...

I love these recent images of your girls

cheers !

steve

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the support everyone. You don't know how much I appreciate it.