Monday, September 03, 2007

Old photos


I was cleaning out files on my computer and found these pics...and many more.


This one is the last "family" photo that we took before Dad passed away. This is actually a little over a year before he passed away...summer of 2003. You can't see her, but I am pregnant with Sarah. Dad would pass away a year later...September 23, 2004.

I know that this isn't a great quality picture...that isn't the point.

2 comments:

Ericka said...

One thing that I miss now that I have a digital camera is actually being able to sit down and look at "old" family photos like I did when I was a kid. What if when I am old there are no computers and I can't view my digital pictures? where will my memories be then? Thank you for sharing this pictures with us.

CindyJ said...

I love to visit my mom and look at the pictures of our family that include my dad. Keep sharing these memories with the girls and they will treasure them too. Tricia is the only one of mine that knew my dad, but they all talk about him often and can't wait to meet him one day. I love hearing about your dad too!