Saturday, September 15, 2007

Preschool...Ha!

Well.....that adventure really lasted a long time. As most of you probably know by now, I decided to pull Emma out and homeschool her. It really is the best decision for us right now. And we enjoy it! Sarah has even become excited about now being at the same school as Emma! (Our kitchen table....LOL) Sarah is so funny.

I know that it might not make sense, but in many ways, home schooling is so much more flexible. You have the freedom to do so much more with your kids. Hands on stuff that the classroom environment limits.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a good decision to homeschool them. Like Mr. Tommy said, you give them a good, strong Christian foundation and then when they go to highschool they will be able to handle all the challenges life thows at them.

~Brittney~

Laura said...

Good for you, Sharron! I think it's great that you are homeschooling.

destiny said...

That's great! I'm sure you feel a little relief now!!