OK...so here's the story: Ken asked me last week if I could photoshop an image of Stefan to make him appear bald. I said sure...no problem. Then I filed it away in my already cluttered mind and forgot all about it.
After a hectic week and a one day turn around to Houston, Stefan comes in from church and reminds me that he needs a photo of him made bald for SNL (Sunday Night Live). Oh did I mention that he tells me this at 1:00pm and needs it by 3:00pm. And we are on our way out the door to take the homemade cake that I had just finished baking and icing over to my mother-in-law's house for her birthday. Eek! Absolutely no time to mess with photoshop.
Anyway...as much as I HATE to do photo editing or graphic design in a half way manner (I'm a little bit of a perfectionist about my work) I did a 5 minute bald job. Stefan was pleased.
So this is what a quick photo shave looks like on Stefan a.k.a. Gordo of SNL:
Believe me, I do realize how bad this looks.
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Stefan's bald experience
Posted by Anonymous at 12:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
ha ha!!! sorry i just had to say that.
~Brittney~
WOW his head looks BIG and with a little peach fuzz.
Okay, so it wasn't what you wanted, but it was still hilarious Sunday night! You did great. I just can't say this enough, but I really enjoy watching Stefan act at SNL. He really is a good actor and will do anything for a laugh!
I think the look was perfect for moment! The girls like his blue hair best though! Of course, they like it when their hair is blue too.
So I have to know...who is the bald guy? I'm trying to place that forhead and hair on the sides. Is it Dick Cheney or am I just crazy?
Regardless, Stephan is doing a GREAT job in SNL. I am impressed with his ability to memorize the lines and deliver them in a funny manner. He is such a nice, good boy! You and Tom should be proud.
Post a Comment