Yep...I actually took a photo of myself....something that I can't really do with my camera. Thanks to Ericka for loaning me her point and shoot.
Saturday we did the marathon Renaissance trip. We left out at 6:30 in the morning headed for Planterville, Texas. For those of you that don't know where that is.....it is just north a Houston. It is a five hour drive both ways. At any rate, all 5 of us were bound for the Texas Renaissance Festival. Fun was afoot me lords and ladies!!!
It really is much bigger than our standby old favorite...Scarborough Faire (Waxahachie, Texas). After about 4 hour we were tired, red faced, sweaty, and ready to head home. Especially since the 15 year old failed to tell us that he had several commitments on Sunday.
Let me tell you, by the time we were within two hours of the house, Sarah had every ailment in the book. Her legs hurt, her stomach hurt, she wanted to go home...and she had no problem telling us about it! By the time we arrive back at the house it was 10:30pm.....I could have kissed the ground!!!
We probably won't make that trip again soon.




2 comments:
MORE PICTURES PLEASE!!!! Love the buggy ride for the girls and the dresses great time to dress up.
The girls were very cute in their dresses! By the way, I really enjoy Stefan's acting on SNL! He does a great job, and I'm sure you and Greg are so proud :)
Post a Comment