As I mentioned earlier, on Friday I went to the doctor. I really haven't been feeling good since October of last year. Between a bad toothache, work, and holiday stuff, I was beat. I thought that I would feel better after the holidays, but I never really did. I have had migraines all my life, but they stopped after I had Sarah. A few years ago, they started back every now and then. Since the fall, I have had them regularly. Anyway, I got tired of never feeling good, so I went in.
Let's just say that my sugars running around 270 were not helping me. I am not back on diabetic medication and my doctor gave me a prescription for migraine medicine again. I am a little bummed about being back on the meds, but I am hopeful that I will really start to feel better. Just another day :)
Sunday, March 09, 2008
Doctors and such
Posted by Sharron at 6:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
glad that you finally went in to the doctor. I an certain that you will do fine and will be able to get off of the diabetic meds again soon. Keep your head up.
Oh, Sharon, that is not good. No wonder you aren't feeling good. I hope the medicines help.
Hope you are feeling better soon, Sharron! Take care of yourself. :)
Post a Comment