Sunday, March 23, 2008

A movie first

Friday night our family did a first....all five of us went to the movies together. In fact, it was the first time that Sarah ever went to the theater. And the last time Emma went was when she was a month old....and that was for one of the Lord of The Rings movies. I don't think that counts.




As you may have guessed by now, we saw, "Horton Hears A Who!" It was really funny. Stefan even laughed and didn't get his style cramped too much by hanging out with his family. (Of course it helped that some girl came running up after the movie and hugged him).

Sarah was in awe of the big screen.

Afterwards, we came home and made chocolate chip cookies then watched "Enchanted" with the boys. And believe it or not, they actually thought it was cute too!

It was a good family night.

3 comments:

Angela said...

We haven't seen that yet but hopefully soon! I'm glad to hear that the whole family could enjoy it.

Martha said...

I was wondering if this movie was good...thanks for your movie review. I love family days!

Ashlie said...

Nathan and I want to see that too! I'm glad y'all had a great night!