Monday, March 24, 2008

Our Easter weekend collection

We had a great family filled Easter weekend. And it didn't hurt that the weather was nice too. On Saturday, the girls played outside with their "twirly whirls" (I call them spinners) while Greg and Stefan worked on the extension to his building.







Stefan to the rescue...Sarah tore her spinner off.


Emma's red galoshes...she loves those things.

The boys working.


Stefan decided to make modifications to the girls playhouse.


That evening, everyone got involved in the Easter egg coloring project.









Easter morning....Mom made the girls' dresses.






Stefan played Easter bunny and put all the eggs out. He is so good about things like this.


Sarah is the lip gloss queen!



We had a great day...hope you did too.

3 comments:

Martha said...

It looks like everyone had fun coloring eggs! What a nice big brother Stefan is to put out all the easter eggs! I'm glad you had such a great Easter weekend!

Angela said...

What a great Easter weekend! Okay, I have to know...is Sarah's lip gloss the kind that has the little ball on the end? I LOVE that stuff but haven't seen them in a LONG time!

Sharron said...

It is the kind with the little ball on the end! She just loves that kind of lip gloss. And of course...I found them at Walmart.