I don't know about everyone else, but I am loving the Olympics. Maybe it's because I was an athlete for so many years; maybe its just because I love sports. I just know that it has been really cool to get the chance to watch the Olympics, taking place in my sister-in-law's home, and see our athletes compete.
Here are just a few images that I got for the official site of the 2008 Beijing Olympics
Here are just a few images that I got for the official site of the 2008 Beijing Olympics

The US Men's 4 x 100m Freestyle US relay team celebrate..an incredible relay.
A shot of the opening ceremonies
Natalie Coughlin







3 comments:
I love the watching the Olympics also. The opening ceremonies were pretty awesome! It's funny just watching the really obscure sports like water polo, handball, etc. GO USA!
I am LOVING the olympics, too!!! We all like watching it! The swimming has really been my favorite! I love Michael Phelps..he is awesome!!
From all the pictures I've seen, I think I am very sorry that I missed the opening ceremonies!! It looks like it was amazing. I have enjoyed watching the Olympics this year also. I think it's really been the first year that I've kept up with it somewhat!
Post a Comment