Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Visit from Andrea

My great-niece, Andrea, came to visit for a week at the end of July. She is 4 months younger than Emma - that makes her 5. She is my niece's oldest daughter. That's enough background.

She stayed with my mom most of the week, but spent a night or two with us. Let me tell you.....there is nothing more deafening than the sounds of three little girls running and screaming through the house.
It was vacation bible school time at our church while she was here, so she was able to go with the girls every night to that.
She can't swim yet, so the spent a couple of days playing in Richard's pool outside. Never a dull moment watching the constant activity.









I was amazed at how well they got along. Especially when you consider how much drama was involved over everything. And I mean drama.


The funniest thing about Andrea was the fact that she couldn't remember which one was Sarah and which one was Emma. Whenever she would come to me to tattle one the girls, she would always point and say "That girl". Other times she would identify them by what they were wearing. My favorites was when she reference them by pointing at one of them and saying "That girl's sister". I guess that was safe. LOL.




All in all, it was a good visit. No one was injured, maimed or left bleeding....so I consider it a success.

3 comments:

Ericka said...

How fun. What an exciting week. I love the pictures of the tire swing.

Martha said...

FUN!!!

Laura said...

Great pictures! I love how she had to describe your girls because she couldn't remember which was which. How funny :)