This may sound silly, but I have a dilema. My friends are all getting into blogger now. Even though I've had this one for awhile, I am just now getting into it. Anyway, they want me to link up with them. I don't know why, but I'm hesitant to do so. I guess I like my anonymity.
Decisions, decisions?
Saturday, September 30, 2006
Should I or Shouldn't I?
Posted by Anonymous at 11:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I think I know where you're coming from. As you know, my first blog entry was filled with very personal details that I wasn't 100% sure that I wanted to share with people I actually knew. For me, I was ashamed by the way I was feeling & what I had been doing (or not doing) in my life. Of course, you have your own reasons for doubting whether or not you should let everyone in on your personal details, but I have definately found that it helps me to open up to others, even if they are not asking me to. I like the fact that I get validation whenever I am complaining about something or commenting about something and my friends agree or even disagree with me. It is nice to hear other people's input on my life, whether I agree with it or not. I'm very glad you shared with me, and I hope you can come to the decision you need to make about who else to share with. I love you! Lunch?
So, I guess you are not anonymous anymore! Thanks for letting us in. By the way, if us getting in was an accident, I will be totally crushed :).
I did that twice on purpose...no I didn't. Can you remove this and just one of those. Thanks!
Do you really think that I would accidentally post on a blog using my blogger acconut...of course I knew I was letting everyone in. I just wondered who would be the first to notice.
Post a Comment