Monday, October 02, 2006

Night Owl --- Burning the Midnight Oil Again!

Here I sit...once again...2:00 am. I am sure that I will be kicking myself in the morning, but right now I'm too charged to think about it. After much sweat and aggravation I have finally got my website up and running. Can anyone say FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Despite all....here it is......

Let me know what ya think.....Laura...since you're the only one that has my blog address!?!
He!He! I really do like my anonymity.
Sometimes I'm such a dork...just ask Stefan!
Speaking of my baby boy....here is a cute picture I scanned in the other day.
He was only about 16 months old here...it's British Columbia, Canada.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Okay, was that him in the picture on your website with the hot air balloon in the background? I thought that looked just like him, but I didn't know if you had any older pictures on your site or not. I don't know how you stay up so late...I mean you are 35!!!!! Just kiddin of course. I'm the old lady - my eyes almost shut themselves down around 10 or 10:30...it's 10:02 now, so I better hurry!!

Anonymous said...

Yes..that's him. I put old scanned pictures and new ones on my site. I wanted people to know that I have been doing this for many, many years. I actually studied photography in college for awhile. I was originally an art major.
See..you learn something new everyday!
I may be 34...but I can stay up later than you...LOL.