My baby is getting older...you don't really see it when it's happening, but one day you turn around and you are looking into their eyes, not down at their little heads. It's hard to believe that my sweet baby boy is now almost 6' tall. When did he get taller than me?
He's definitely not a baby anymore. This week, I had the pleasure of paying for his drivers ed course that he will start in the spring. Wow! He will actually be behind the wheel of a car...soon.
Like I said, he's getting older. That's why I put this picture up....it reminds me of how grown he is, but it also reminds me of the way he used to be with his head down and a little smile on his face.
Did I mention that I'm totally excited about when he can get his license. I can hear it now..."Stefan, can you go to the store for________(fill in the blank)"!





6 comments:
Yes, the joys of taking the car to pick up bread for mom, and milk, oh and Shell, I forgot to have you pick up some cookies can you run back up there...the words are still ringing in my ears. Although, as a 16 year old, I didn't care one bit. I love this picture!
-Shell
for some reason it won't let me post a comment from my user name; Sharron...did you block me out of your system, I know you know all this fancy computer stuff?
-shell...again
Silly girl...I didn't block you. I like getting comments on stuff....I wouldn't block anyone. Unless they were real mean.
Awww, that is sad and good all in the same time. That is a great picture!
Stefan looks just like you - especially in that picture.
It is so hard to visualize connor and kahlan being old enough to drive even though I know that it will happen eventually. Just these last two years have passed so fast. Atleast you don't have to run to the store for bread anymore.
Post a Comment