Since Stefan is so much older than the girls, there are times that you can sense his frustration with putting up with the endless questions and harassment that they throw at them. The there are the times that he is so sweet and takes time with them.
I love this shot...you can't really see it because this is a small image, but Emma is smiling so big...from ear to ear...just enjoying the time that her big brother is spending with her.
I love this shot...you can't really see it because this is a small image, but Emma is smiling so big...from ear to ear...just enjoying the time that her big brother is spending with her.
Keep watching this post. I will add a few images in the next day or so from their water fun night.
Here is one of Sarah and Stefan....





4 comments:
Oh, WOW.....How neat are these....post, post, post...put the one of the "cool" guy on your blog and gallery....I like it. NEAT!!!what a great model...
What fun! Is that downtown? My kids love the one at the Boardwalk!
One more thing...I always think of something AFTER I click publish...I always wished that I had a big brother when I was growing up (I had a little one--ugh!) I'll bet the girls really look up to him!
Sharron, this is a really sweet post. It almost made me cry just thinking of a big brother taking the time to play with his very little sisters. Very cool!
Post a Comment